Message from Geddes' CEO on Reopening
To Our Valued Geddes Federal Savings & Loan Customers:
We are taking another step forward in returning to a more normal banking experience for everyone. Geddes Federal will be opening our main lobbies for teller transactions beginning Monday, June 15th. For the time being our mortgage department lobby will continue to open by appointment only.
Our main lobbies will return to normal hours for both the Westvale main office and our Manlius branch with the exception of Saturdays. Because of necessary cleaning protocols, only the Westvale Plaza Drive-Thru will be open on Saturdays for teller transactions. The lobby will be closed and our Manlius Branch will remain closed on Saturdays. Customers may make appointments to meet with Customer Service Representatives on Saturdays between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
We encourage you to continue to conduct your banking by using our drive-thru tellers, our extensive ATM network; our on-line banking, the mobile app with remote check deposit, and bill pay options as much as possible as we continue this transition.
It's our goal to keep everyone safe, so please be aware of the new procedures we have in place:
- All customers who wish to enter the foyer or lobbies will be required to wear masks.
- Our employees who are working with customers will also wear masks.
- You will be greeted at the door by one of our employees.
- The employee will ask if you have an appointment or are here for a teller transaction.
- They will log your name, phone number, and who you are meeting with.
- Our employee will provide you instructions on how to proceed.
- A limited number of customers will be admitted at a time to allow for proper social distancing.
We will sanitize the check writing kiosk, the teller area, and the meeting area after each customer; and will sanitize the common areas several times a day.
Our lobbies will look a little different to you. To promote social distancing, some furniture has been rearranged and floor markings are in place to denote 6 foot distances and traffic flow. In addition, acrylic dividers have been installed between the customer and the employee to try to keep everyone as safe as possible.
If you have any questions about further health protocols, please feel free to call with questions in advance of your visit.
Thank you for being a Geddes Federal Savings customer. It is our great privilege to continue to serve you.
Brian R. DuMond, President/CEO