Human Resources Manager
Purpose: To develop and maintain personnel administrative procedures in compliance with The Association’s policies and procedures, State and Federal Laws and Regulations. Initiate or provide input to proposals for changes or additions to human resources for more effective operations and efficient use of personnel. Administrator of benefit plans programs for employees, health life, dental, vision, FLEX, AFLAC, short and long term disability plans.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
· Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations, write and places needed advertisement for recruitment.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirement; maintaining records.
· Develop, recommend and implements personnel policies and procedures;
· Prepares and maintains Employee Handbook
· Establishes and maintains human resource files general and confidential.
· Keeps files up to date and within legal requirements including employee files, medical files and I-9 forms
· Administrator of the Association’s employee benefit programs; communicate all insurance plans/policies to all eligible employees, enrolling all eligible employees in medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans. Reconciles all benefit statements
· Administrator of long and short term disability and NYPFL
· Maintains the Association Pay Plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; administrator of job evaluations, monitoring and scheduling employee pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
· Maintains and updates job postings, job requirements, and job descriptions for all positions
· Coordinate annual service awards, employee eligibility and award selections
· Coordinate annual birthday program; cards and gift cards
· Coordinate employee events
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- A minimum of five years experience in progressive leadership in Human Resources
- SHRM-CP or PHR a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Applicants can apply here today.