Full Time Floating Teller/Customer Service Representative (CSR) Manlius Branch
Geddes Federal Savings & Loan Association has a full time float position available for a Teller/CSR – based out of our Manlius Branch. The full time position will require the candidate to work and travel between our Manlius and Westvale Branch’s as needed.
The position requires the performance of all basic teller and CSR duties that include but are not limited to; operating a teller/drive thru window, processing loan payments, IRA transfers, telephone transfers , open/close accounts and filing. The candidate will also be required to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of Geddes Federal products and services in order to provide accurate information to customers regarding the different types of accounts and services that may best suit their needs.
- Teller experience and/or cash handling experience,
- Customer Service experience in the banking industry,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- A strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail,
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and customers,
- A high school or GED equivalent diploma is required.
If you are interested in applying for the full time Teller/CSR position, you may do so internally until August 24, 2017.
We will also post the full time Teller/CSR position externally for potential candidates to apply until August 24, 2017.
If you have any questions or you would like to apply for the position please contact:
Pam Overtoom ext. 5922